New members

Home Forums General Forums Introduce yourself New members

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Brzeski 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

David Brzeski
    Participant

I (Dave Brzeski) have been involved in SF & it’s various related areas (horror, fantasy, comics) for many decades as a fan & I now contribute regular reviews to the British Fantasy Society website.
    My partner (Jilly Paddock) who shares this joint membership with me, is a writer with one novel & two novellas currently on amazon kindle. Before that, she had a couple of short stories published in small press magazines way back in the early 90s.

Looking forward to interacting with people here.

Patrick Mahon
    Participant

Hi Dave (and Jilly), and welcome to the BSFA Forums. You’ll see that they are very quiet at the moment – this is because they have just been completely redesigned, and all the old posts have disappeared. However, it would be good to get some discussion going on here again, so please feel free to post across the Forum!
    Cheers, Patrick.

David Brzeski
    Participant

OK, the forum is looking a bit more servicable now. When I first joined it didn’t even display properly in Firefox & I couldn’t find anything easily. I assume the improvements are down to Del’s stirling work.
    Don’t get me wrong, I’m still not keen on the forum layout & software & prefer the more traditional simple machines forum, as is used by the BFS.

The question is, how do we convince people to actually use it?

Someone has to start the ball rolling, which means you have to come up with something to start a discussion on. I shall ponder…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.