Book launch! Free beer!!

Home Forums General Forums Book talk Book launch! Free beer!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Gullen 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

David Gullen
    Participant

If you’re in London next Wednesday please feel free to come to the launch of my SF novel, Shopocalypse.

18:30, upstairs at the Two Chairmen, 1 Warwick House Street, SW1Y 5AT.

I’ll be doing a short reading, followed by a conversation between myself and Colin Tate of Clarion Publishing about the world of the book. Possibly even more exciting than that, there will also be (some) complimentary drinks.

Thanks,

Dave

——

“Dave Gullen’s debut novel is huge, enthralling, packed with bold ideas and genre-shattering extrapolations. And his characters get so deep inside your head you’re still arguing with them days later. Seriously, you need this book.” – Mike Carey

“Global warming has really begun to bite, but human consumption of resources has become more frantic than ever in this clever, dark and often very funny satire on rapacious capitalism.” – Chris Beckett

“A sharp and witty take on the perils of consumerism. To be honest, it was fairly terrifying — very believable.” – Francis Knight

“Subversive. Hilarious. Touching. Brilliant.” – Jaine Fenn

—-

David Gullen
    Participant

D’oh! That’s Wednesday 9th October.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.