The Flight of the Ravens Chris Butler

Home Forums General Forums Book talk The Flight of the Ravens Chris Butler

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chrisbutler 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rafala
    Participant

You can now pre-order “The Flight of the Ravens”, by Chris Butler, either at Immersion Press or Amazon and get your copy before the release date!

A dark force has risen in 19th century Amsterdam. Elizabeth saw her best friend consumed by it. She is afraid her soul was tainted that day. Huginn lost his son to it, and his wife to madness. He is a man with secrets, his past shrouded in mystery. The darkness retreated into hiding, but soon it will return. Elizabeth and Huginn must unite against it, to fight for Amsterdam’s survival and for the eternal soul of Huginn’s only mortal son.

Patrick Mahon
    Participant

Thanks Carmelo – I got my copy in the post a couple of days ago, and am very much looking forward to reading it.

Patrick Mahon
    Participant

I read ‘The Flight of the Ravens’ last night, and would recommend it warmly. Chris Butler has done a really good job of producing a pacy novella that mixes horror and Norse legend to great effect. Congratulations also to Immersion Press, who have created a very nice little hardback with great cover art by Charles Harbour.

I’ve put a review up on Amazon UK if anyone wants more details – see http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Flight-Ravens-Chris-Butler/dp/0956392466/ref=pd_rhf_cr_p_t_1

chrisbutler
    Participant

Thanks for the kind review, Patrick. Much appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.