Just dropped in to say "Hello"

Home Forums General Forums Introduce yourself Just dropped in to say "Hello"

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick Mahon 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chris James
    Participant

Hello All, my name’s Chris and I’m an ex-pat sci-fi writer who lives in Poland. I’d like to connect with some like-minded writers/readers. Cringe-making video logs are on my website at http://chrisjames.eu for you to make sure in advance that I’m the last person you’d be seen dead with 🙂

Patrick Mahon
    Participant

Hi Chris, and welcome to the Forums. It’s a bit quiet on here at the moment, as the Forums have only recently been completely redesigned, and the old content has all disappeared. However, it would be good to get some discussions going again, so feel free to post across the Forum, and let’s see if we can get some debates opened up!
    Cheers, Patrick.

GeoffNelder
    Participant

Hi Chris, good to see you. I sent a story to a Polish SF mag. Nowa Fantastyczny (sp?) Ah that was 2 years ago. Oh well. 🙂

Chris James
    Participant

Hey Geoff,
    Yes, that’s a very well-known mag in these parts, but I’ve tended to hear nothing from them either so gave up.
    Patrick, have been away a while but would indeed like to start some discussions soon 🙂

Patrick Mahon
    Participant

Welcome back Chris! Feel free to get some new discussions started, and I’ll be more than happy to contribute to them 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.